Super Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
The art of slow cooking is all about making life easy. Pick up a couple of racks of ribs, add some BBQ sauce and a few other ingredients, and 8 hours later you’ve got mouthwatering ribs that fall off the bone.
Pork ribs are a readily available and economical cut of meat that really benefit from slow cooking. For the sauce, just choose your favourite shop-bought BBQ sauce and add the few extras detailed in the recipe below.
If you can, we recommend finishing these under the grill. This gives you a chance to layer on the amazing leftover sauce from the slow cooker and add some brilliant colour to your ribs. You could even finish these on the BBQ. Just be careful to not lose any meat to the coals, as trust us, it will be falling off the bone!
We served this with spicy roasted potato wedges and coleslaw.
Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker
- Grill (broiler)
- 1.5 kg Pork ribs Bone-in
- 330 ml BBQ sauce Of your choice, we use Bulls-eye original
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 3 cloves Garlic Minced
- Combine the BBQ sauce of your choice, with Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar and minced garlic. Stir well.
- Coat the ribs in the sauce place in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Optional: Remove carefully. Pour the sauce from the slow cooker over the ribs and grill (broil) for 5-15 minutes.